Friday, February 5, 2010

What I Might Be Loving: Harem Pants

Harem pants have been around for a while now and I'm still undecided about this trend. For my personal use, that is. I feel like this style can only carried off by a certain body type -- thinking tall and slender which means, NOT ME.

I've seen this being worn around town and posted on lots of blogs and I like it...on them. On me, I don't know. But then not knowing is entirely my fault. It's so easy to just pop in to Topshop, Mango or Zara and try it out.

We'll see...

In the meantime, here are a few styles I'm loving:



Detail on the waist:


A closer look on the zip detail:

Mango Pleat Front Harem Trouser

Detail on the waist pleat:


Image sourced from Bloomingdales.com, Topshop.com and Asos.com

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails