Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Melissa Honeycomb Boots by The Frye Company

Once again I bemoan the fact that I live so near the equator. That fact is hindering my love for all kinds of boots (or protecting my money?). But that's just me. It's not stopping other people from wearing knee-highs in this 38C degree weather. 

Now, on to the reason of this post:


Isn't that just lovely? The color is perfect and with the studded detail, who would not fall in love with those boots?

According to their website:
We’ve taken the traditional look and feel of the typical riding boot but given it a fabulous funky revamp with some incredible honeycomb studding on an interesting leather strapping detail. If you want a great, versatile riding boot, with a hip cool urban edge, this is the boot for you! Timeless, yet fashion forward, you’ll be reaching for it time and again knowing that it’s going to get plenty of attention. This boot will remain at the front of your closet…with handcrafted top-notch leather and quality second to none, why even bother to put them away! 

Retails at $398. Somebody gift it to me please? I promise I'll wear them! Wishful thinking strikes again.

Image source: TheFryeCompany.com

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails