Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wish List for Bags - Gucci Boston Leather Bag

It's birthday month for me so I thought I'd do a "wish list" of some sort. Every year I always get something special -- a birthday gift for myself, if you will. It doesn't have to be expensive, it could just be a book I've always wanted or a dinner at that special restaurant.

But since this is just a "wish list", I'll go all out (because come on, I can't afford to buy all these!).  The first list will be dedicated to bags. Here's the first:


I love the classic Gucci green & red stripe with a plain black leather backdrop. You can pair this with any outfit. Plus, the inclusion of the strap gives it an update from other similarly shaped bags.



Image from Net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails