Friday, December 10, 2010

The Batchel by The Cambridge Satchel Company

15" Batchel in Red by The Cambridge Satchel Company (£90)

The Batchel is a variation of The Cambridge Satchel Company's original Satchel. It looks exactly like the Satchel but with a top handle. A welcome addition for me because it makes it easier to carry the bag when your shoulder needs a rest.

Dimensions: 15" across the top flap (slightly smaller inside), 10" height and 4" depth.

It comes in a variety of colors like red (above), yellow (below), green, purple, navy and of course the more traditional black, dark brown and vintage brown (below).

I personally love the red and yellow. :-)

15" Batchel in Yellow by The Cambridge Satchel Company (£90)



15" Batchel in Vintage Brown by The Cambridge Satchel Company (£90)

And the other cool thing about these bags? You can get it personalized by embossing your name or initials on the flap for £5 to £20, depending on how many letters you want on there.

Check out The Cambridge Satchel Company website for more info. And yes, they deliver overseas. You have to email them for a quote but they're quick in responding.

Oh, and take a peek at their Traditional Trunks line. Gorgeous.

P.S. Many thanks to Julie of The Cambridge Satchel Co. for all her help.

Images from CambridgeSatchel.co.uk






Follow What Im Loving

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of satchels and these ones are lovely :)
    x
    check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm getting addicted to satchels lately and these are totally unique.

    BTW, your illustrations are adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered my 15" batchel 5 weeks ago and they still haven't written me if the back is already done. I contacted them but they didn't wite back.
    Do you have any experience with this?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terka, sorry no I did not experience that. They were very helpful when I did contact them. Hope you have your batchel by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these satchels!!

    http://chloekerr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails