Saturday, November 5, 2011

Links of London Sweetie Bracelet


Links of London Sweetie Bracelet with a Thistle Charm

Finally caved and bought myself a Links of London Sweetie Bracelet. And since I got it when I was over in Edinburgh, there wasn't a more fitting first charm than the Scotland-exclusive Thistle charm.

More after the jump...


As soon as I got back, I thought that my thistle charm looked so lonely all by itself (and really what's a charm bracelet without a few or more charms adorning it?) 

And since there wasn't an LOL store or stockist in Singapore, I asked Sir Google for good alternatives. The most recommended ones were Thamos Sabo or Pandora. As you can see in the photo above, I ended up with a four leaf clover charm from Thomas Sabo. Here they are together:


And a few more from recent phase of accessories hoarding:

All from H&M

Both from Cotton On

Follow What Im Loving

1 comment:

  1. Here we provide you Links of London Jewellery and Links of London Charms of high quality materials and competitive price. Choose your favorite Links of London Jewellery that lifts an outfit with shimmering themes and also makes wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails