Friday, December 4, 2009

Ditsy Tea Dress by Dorothy Perkins

Passed by the mall earlier looking for a long rocker-esque shirt and ended up fitting several items (which were totally off the rocker-esque theme by the way) at Dorothy Perkins. This one particular dress I liked was called the Black/White Ditsy Tea Dress (Ditsy?). It fit great and was very lightweight, perfect for the weather in Singapore. Perfect for the office and perfect for Sunday brunch or casual dinner with the girls…



NO, I didn’t buy it… uhm, yet. It was a bit too pricey for me so I’m thinking it over. Doing the if-it’s-still-there-tomorrow-then-it’s-meant-to-be-so-I-guess-I-should-buy-it tactic. Well, maybe not tomorrow. Giving it a few days to see if I can live without it. So far, it’s not going well since as you can see I’m obviously thinking about it… hence the blogging (at 12:01 am at that!).

Let me sleep on it.

Images used credited to DorothyPerkins.com.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails