Friday, December 4, 2009

Stella McCartney for Gap Kids

Last weekend, I popped in to Gap for some Christmas shopping. I don’t normally check out the kids section because for some reason they’re expensive in this part of the world (all of Gap, not just kids). And that’s their in-house collection, I’m not even talking about their partnerships with famous fashion designers.

Side note: I really don’t know why they’re expensive in Asia (or at the very least Singapore and Philippines). It’s been years since I’ve been to US but if I remember correctly, Gap wasn’t this expensive. Was it?

Anyhoo, we came through the entrance by the kids section when I saw the Stella McCartney for GapKids collection and this jacket caught my eye:



Here’s a closer look:

 
 
 
Isn’t it gorgeous? Not really practical for kids (growth spurts anyone?) and with the price tag it came with, a definite splurge. But like the cute kid in the first photo, it would look darling on a little boy or girl.

Image credited to Gap.com and Fashette, respectively.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails