Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gathered or Ruched, I Love This Skirt


First saw the T by Alexander Wang skirt on CarolinesMode a month or so ago.  I've said it once (or twice) and I'll say it again. I totally admire Caroline Blomst's style. There are a lot of things in her wardrobe I'd love to have (not to mention all those Balenciaga's!). Here are a couple of photos of her styling/wearing the ruched skirt:


CarolinesMode: Me Yesterday

You can click on the links below the images for more details on her outfits.

Images from Shopbop.com and CarolinesMode.com.


Follow What Im Loving

1 comment:

  1. I love this skirt! I did it once to myself! Now I have 3 or 4 in different collors! =)


    Dri.
    www.drichede.blogspot.com
    www.drichede.tanlup.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails