Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wide Leg, Flares, Bell Bottoms



1. Spotted by the talented photographer/blogger, Garance Doré
2. High waist denim from Derek Lam S/S 2011, image from Because I Am Addicted
3. The ever stylish Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast wearing Stevie jeans by Elizabeth & James
4. Another stylish blogger, Karen Blanchard of Where Did U Get That wearing Seven for All Mankind bell bottom jeans
5. The pretty Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic wearing  Hudson jeans
6. Spotted by The Sartorialist at Ninth Ave., New York



I think I need to find a perfect pair of wide legged denims.


Images from respective blogs.



Follow What Im Loving

3 comments:

  1. I love them, though it's totally how you combine the jeans. I think the jeans are not for every body shape, which is such a shame.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @noura - I agree!

    @Puck - That's so true, they're not really for every body shape. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails