Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cross Connector Ring - In Gold


This gorgeous piece of jewelry is from Seventh Door. I got their original Silver Cross Connector Ring a few months ago which I blogged about here and here. Now they've come out with a gold version!

It comes in solid yellow bronze and from my experience with the silver version, it's very durable and does not tarnish as promised. You can visit the Seventh Door website for more information (or to order) here. It retails at USD68.00 and comes in 4 sizes. And in case you're wondering, the silver version is still available. Now tell me, do I "need" the gold version as well?




Follow What Im Loving

3 comments:

  1. Well, Im honestly the biggest sucker for rings (as you can see on my blog). But I dont think you should get a gold one, too. One silver ring in that design is enough, get a different design to match with other outfits :)
    www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that's a lot of rings. =)
    But you're right, I should get one in another design. Eyeing lots of gold rings now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention! Glad to hear you're loving your silver cross ring! ;)

    xo, carrie

    www.shopseventhdoor.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails