Monday, July 5, 2010

What I'm Eyeing In Mango

GSS fever in Singapore these past few weeks. The Grand Singapore Sale officially started last May 28th and will end this month on the 25th. The fever pitch heightened these last few days with sales in Mango and Zara. So last weekend, off we went to visit the shops. Funny enough I didn't find anything I liked on the sale racks but a few things in their new collection caught my eye -- all bags!

Handbag G.. Chip C

This bag retails at SG$99 which is not bad for it's size and material. Unfortunately, the other bag I saw is not on their website. The shape was a simple carry-all style but with weaved leather ala Bottega Veneta. 

But! While I was on their site looking for these bags, I saw that they had another style of the same material as the bag pictured above:

Handbag P.. Chip C

The leather material is really gorgeous in person. And the color is a perfect brown -- in my opinion at least. I don't have a lot of brown bags because I don't often see bags (or shoes for that matter) with the right shade of brown, IMO, and these bags are just perfect! I so want.

Image source: Mangoshop.com

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails