Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mango Reague

I've always loved Mango despite the fact their shirts are often too clingy and smallish in sizes.  I know some people have the impression of Mango being expensive... well, yes there are some stuff that are expensive but they also have very affordable pieces.  So really, you guys should go and take the time to look.

Lately, I've been visiting Mango stores a lot for their slim cut jeans (SG$49 - SG$89), wallets and bags.

In the last month, I got myself two bags (don't tell my mother!).  But for the life of me, I don't know what the styles are called.  The first bag I purchased, I found online.  It was listed as "HANDBAG G.. REAGUE C" on MangoShop.com.  However, for the second bag I could not find any sign of it online -- even after an exhaustive day Googling.

Here's the first one:



I have that one in grey.  It costs around SG$45 (rough conversion from Philippine Peso where I bought mine).  It's made of the softest leather and it's HUGE.  You can stuff a lot of stuff in there.  Once I had my Roo-Carriage, a book, an umbrella, two shopping bags and a folder in it with room to spare!

For the second bag, I'd have to update later once I get a decent picture of it.

Image source from MangoShop.com

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails