Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ray-Ban Wayfarers

Recently, I’ve had this insane urge to purchase Ray-Ban Wayfarers in black. I don’t even know yet if the style fits the shape of my fat face.


Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding RB4105


Here’s another style in brown:


Ray-Ban Wayfarer Square RB2151


Other than Wayfarers, another Ray-Ban classic is the Aviator style:


Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal RB3025

Here’s another style I found on their site that looks nice:


Ray-Ban Cats RB4128


My problem with shades are — [1] I don’t really use them as much as I should. Only during traveling or days at the beach and [2] I eventually either lose them, get them squished and broken in my purse or forget all about them.

As a “solution” to this dilemma, I end up buying cheaper alternatives. After all, there are a lot of no-name shades out there that copy these styles.

But the thought/feeling/idea of buying original just gets to me. For the relatively steep price of SGD220 to SGD240 per piece, I promise myself it’ll be different this time. I won’t lose it. I won’t break it. I won’t forget all about it and use it everyday. I wish!

For now, it’s best to let this urge stay that. An urge. Period.

*sigh*

Images from Ray-Ban.com

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails